Designed for motivated artists seeking to build advanced writing skills while developing feature film and television ideas for use in future academic or professional settings.
- 2-week boarding program
- Pre-college experience in a conservatory training environment
- Structured social opportunities with like minded High School students
- Audition training and the opportunity to audition for AMDA College and alternate AMDA High School Conservatory programs
- Workshop opportunities throughout the program, culminating in a final presentation
- Program will focus on who you are and what kind of stories you want to tell through an exploration of how to create story, structure, formatting, scenes, and completing writing exercises
- This program aims to provide an awareness of the skills that will be needed to be a screenwriting professional and give an intro to the application of those skills