Students who wish to live on campus need to fill out a housing license and abide by the campus code of conduct as outlined in the Student Handbook. Please note that students who have been approved to live in campus housing must submit a non-refundable $200 Housing deposit each term.
AMDA Residential Life strives to create a positive living and learning environment by: developing a safe and inclusive community, providing resources and support for all residents, and empowering students through programming and events.
Forms + Documents
- Continuing Student Housing License (NY only)
- Continuing Student Housing License (LA only)
- NY Experience and LA Transfer Student Housing License
- Family Visitor Pass Request Form (LA only)
- Family Visitor Pass Request Form (NY only)
- LA Housing Contract Dates
- NY Housing Contract Dates
- Room Change Request Form (LA only)
- Housing Key Replacement Form (LA only)
- Supplemental Food Plan Form (NY only)
- Supplemental Food Plan (NY only)