Office of Student Affairs
The Office of Student Affairs is committed to creating an integrated learning experience that supports students in reaching their educational, professional and personal goals. We help create a campus community where students are prepared to contribute to a dynamic and changing world.
- To do this we:
- Challenge students to create a diverse community of mutual respect through social interaction and cultural exploration
- Provide leadership and support for AMDA-wide student affairs programs
- Support students in their intellectual, cultural, physical, emotional and social development
- Motivate students to contribute as leaders and professionals through student leadership and experiential learning opportunities
- Create local (and world-wide) academic, professional and personal connections
If you are a current student with questions about on-campus Housing or Student Affairs, use this page to find important information including downloadable forms.