For those students who are interested in pursuing their Master of Fine Arts Degree after graduating from AMDA, here is a sampling of the Master’s Degree granting institutions which recognize our National Association of Schools of Theatre (NAST) BFA Program accreditation: Yale, Julliard School, Carnegie Mellon University, Columbia University, Brown University, The New School, University of North Carolina, University of Georgia, Ohio University, University of Colorado at Boulder, University of New Mexico, and Boston Conservatory. All applicants are subject to the requirements of the individual schools to which they apply.
Congratulations to some of our most recent BFA graduates who are recently graduated and are currently working toward their Master’s Degree. Those alumni include:
- Moises Antonio Castro, MA graduate of NYU going on to get his MFA at University of Washington
- Rebekah Brockman, MFA graduate of American Conservatory Theater
- William Torres, currently in the MFA program at Dell’Arte International School of Physical Theatre
- Gabriela Garcia, currently in the MFA studies at USC this fall
- Kayla Fischel, accepted into the MFA in Musical Theatre program at Boston Conservatory
Jenny Rhee is our AMDA Academic Officer and is here to assist those graduates who wish to continue on with their degree studies. For further information about continuing your academic education, please contact Jenny Rhee at email@example.com.