Summer 2020 Update:
Information on in-person and online High School Conservatories:
|New York City
All three in-person sessions are transitioning to the High School Virtual Conservatory. There will be no in-person sessions in New York City for summer 2020.
All three in-person sessions are transitioning to the High School Virtual Conservatory. There will be no in-person sessions in Los Angeles for summer 2020.
|High School Virtual Conservatory
- This fully online performing arts immersion program is open for enrollment and we are currently reviewing applications for acceptance. Apply Now
- Important: If you have been accepted into the in-person High School Summer Conservatory, your acceptance automatically rolls over to the Virtual Conservatory. Acceptance does not secure your place in the program. You must make a deposit.
- Deposit Now to save your place: Students who have been accepted into either the in-person or virtual conservatories must submit a deposit in order to secure their place in the Virtual Conservatory. Please submit your deposit as soon as possible, as spaces are limited and we are filling up quickly.
Each summer, AMDA's High School Summer Conservatory provides world-class performing arts training - changing the lives of young performers.
Choose between AMDA campuses in New York City or Hollywood for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to live and train in the heart of the entertainment capitals of the world.
- Residential and commuter camps in NYC and LA.
- Open to all talented high school students completing grades 8-12 during the 2019/20 school year.
Please call 323-603-5932 or email email@example.com for more information.
Life at the Summer Conservatory
At AMDA Hollywood or AMDA New York, your days will be filled with dynamic performing arts classes and your nights spent in rehearsals. Finally, your new skills and hard work will culminate in a Final Performance production in front of friends, family and the AMDA community.
Snapshot of your day
Each session offers specialized courses, rehearsals, and performances. Students also have the opportunity to experience the vibrance of New York City or Hollywood by going on exciting field trips, attending professional shows, and enjoying social events with your fellow performers, all while getting a preview of college life at AMDA.
At the conclusion of the program, all students perform in a Final Performance production, which is filmed by a professional camera crew. All families receive a digital copy of student performances, free of charge.
Deposit now to save your place in the 2020 High School Summer Conservatory.