Jesse Tyler Ferguson Receives Fourth People’s Choice Nomination
AMDA offers heartfelt congratulations to alumnus Jesse Tyler Ferguson for his recent nomination by the 2016 People’s Choice Awards for Favorite Comedic TV Actor! This marks Jesse’s fourth nomination alongside four Screen Actors Guild awards and five Primetime Emmy Award nominations for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series.
Jesse’s not the only AMDA alum who received a tip of the hat for the 2016 People’s Choice Awards. Here’re a few notable nominations to go vote for:
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson: Favorite Comedic TV Actor
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson: Favorite Network TV Comedy (“Modern Family”)
- Trai Byers: Favorite Network TV Drama (“Empire”)
- Victoria Cartagena: Favorite Network TV Drama (“Gotham”)
- Bailey Buntain DeYoung: Favorite Cable TV Comedy (“Faking It”)
The 2016 People’s Choice Awards will be hosted by Jane Lynch in Los Angeles, and is set to air on CBS on January 6. To place your vote—and check out the other nominees—check out the People’s Choice Awards website. Voting ends December 3, so be sure to cast your votes before then to support AMDA’s alumni!